SATA air star F
The Light Weight, anatomically shaped mask body is made of a dermatologically tested plastic/rubber mixture that fits any face shape perfectly. the area arount the nose is very soft pliable for a snug fit and protects the painter form organic solvent vapour and overspray. the dual cartridge filter system ensures even weight distribution and a wide field of vision. inhalation resistance is low thanks to the filter's large surface area.
SATA air star with A2P3 D Filter
Two universal combination filters provide reliable respiratory protection when working with solvent base or waterborne paint materials.
the dual stage P2A3 D filter ensures the greatest possible degree of health protection up to thirty times the AGW/MAK value,i.e the limit in the work place/maximum workplace concentration.
Comfortable snug fit
The 4-point connection straps made of very soft material combined with the innovative X-shaped neck strap ensure a secure respirator fit in any workplace envirement. The extra double-function neck strap allows the respirator to be lowered comfortably around the neck.
that is particulary advantageous during short work breaks making it close at hand and ready for use.
Hygiene box with filter timer
A Filter Timer is located on the SATA hygiene box that may be mounted on the wall. According to the time and type of respirator use, the recommended date to change filter cartridges may be indicated. Furthermore, the date of the next change of filter may be indicated accordingly. This makes contorl and maintenance easy for the SATA air star F half mask respirator.
SATA� air star C�
- Air supplied half mask for painters
- Optimum health protection due to the supply of clean breathing air
- Excellent fit for any type of facial contours
- Very light and comfortable
- Suitable for workers who wear glasses
- Innovative 4-point headband for more wearing comfort
- No build-up of heat and moisture in the mask
SATA VISION 2000
- Lightweight, comfortable breathing hood that thoroughly protects the
face, hair and neck from over spray. It is also
suitable for persons wearing glasses and persons with short beards or
- Fresh air is supplied steadily through a silencer
to the hood without drafts.
- The air supply has a variable adjustment according to the users
requirements, while a shut-off system prevents airflow from being
completely shut off.
- The compact activated charcoal filter is worn on
the belt in a protective cage and removes oil vapor and gases. The level
of filter saturation is indicated.
- A thin transparent visor sheet prevents reflections and
distortion free vision. If the visor sheet becomes contaminated
by over spray, it can be replaced quickly and easily.
- For reasons of hygiene, replacement of the hood lining and the
sweatband is very easy.
- Obviously, the SATA respirator system is silicone-free, solvent
resistant and electrically conductive.
- Protection up to 100 times the MWC value (maximum